WHY GOD???

April 28th, 2007 by wisdom-to-share
One day a boy asked me about God, why God did not answer his prayer. It took me a moment to answer his question. I know for sure that God always answers our prayer. Why we can not see God’s answer because we always look for our own desire in God’s answer. We want the answer is “yes” or “no”. In our life we always want quick answer, instant solution for our problem. I don’t think that is the way God wants us to be. HE has HIS own plan to make us learn from each problem we have in our life. That is the process of being Mature and getting the Wisdom of God. It sounds so hard but that is the fact. God loves us so much but HE is the greatest father all the time, HE knows the best for HIS children. We can not compare our ability to think like HIM.
How many times in our life, we say,” I trust God “but we fail to really rely on HIM. We still look for our solution, our desire. How many times we asked God again and again. Why God let me see so many ways to solve my problem if the answer is already there.
It is because we are looking for our way and our desire is bigger than our faith.
How many times we ask God, why me? Why I have to cry? Why ….?
We can not understand how many times God also looks at us and says, this is the process to be mature and wiser in your life. This is the opportunity for us to learn, to be lifted by God.
We cry, we sob, and we are hopeless…..
One day when we look back to that time. We can say.. THANKS GOD, You let me pass that time and learn form you.
This is for my lovely girls…. Every step you take with God, will bring you a step ahead and will lead you to be wiser in your life. And you will have “WISDOM to Share”
**Mom**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it