The risible experience part 3 Nice punishment

That day as usual all students had regular class and I was so relax in my office thinking everything went well and that day would soon ended. Suddenly I heard a very loud voice up stair. I called someone to figure out what was going on there. He went to find out. He went back bringing four students. He said,” Ibu, these boys are the trouble makers in the class, they pretended as drummers and they played in the class using tables.”

Discipline the students is not an easy job. I asked for opinion from the students,” what do you think the best punishment for you?” They started to give me their opinion. One boy said,” Ibu if you want to punish us it is okay we can do push up” The second boy quickly said,” Please I can not do push up bu, can you change the punishment to other thing such as running” The others also gave their opinion and they also argued among them what the nice punishment for them.

I found the crazy idea. I remember the one of the cigarette advertising when some boys play the drum and they yell “hijau…hijau.. hijau”
I told the four boys, “I think I know the nice punishment for all of you” They looked at me and smiled they thought they would have the nice punishment.
I asked them to go around the field and yell ,”hitam…hitam… hitam”
All of them yelled to me,” Oh no... bu all the girls will watch us”
Aha… what a nice punishment for them.
Jakarta, May 17, 2009, at 8.54PM
**Lina Kartasasmita**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it