Bless to be the blessings

March 23rd, 2007 by wisdom-to-share
Spring break is time to get together. I have wonderful time to share wisdom to my little girls. I told them that our time together and talking about life is the most precious things that they can keep for their whole life.

We started to talk about our blessings. We counted every blessing we have in our life. Our health, time, family, talents, opportunities and friends…. Most of all we never can end to count them.

Sometimes we asked ourselves, “Why does God bless us?” The answer is so simple. We bless to be the blessings for others. Look around you, God gives each time of our life to be a blessing. Each time has its opportunity for us to do something. There are always someone need our encouragement. One word.. one statement … one smile can be a blessing for others.

My girls please remember this and share this to your children one day…. That you bless to be the blessings. Be positive about yourselves. Use your blessings to praise the Lord. Use your talents to bring happiness in other life. Believe in yourselves as you believe in your blessing.




Love

**Mom**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it