Dad

March 23rd, 2007 by wisdom-to-share
If I still have a chance to be with you, I will spend all the times to tell you. You are the first man in my life that loves me with unconditional love. I remember each time I spent with you. We spent so many times watching movies and eating Peking duck. My favorite food is always the same. I rare to eat Peking Duck now.. Daddy. Not because I do not like it anymore. Because I miss you … I miss when you told me your life, your hard time, your wisdom in your life. We walked from King Cross to Darling Harbor.That was wonderful time. If I could turn the clock back.. I still wanted to walk beside you. I still love Keroncong music as you do. I will never forget it. Thank you for giving me wonderful memories to keep in my life. It is my treasure of your love.



Love

Your daughter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it