On my special day

It is common on special day in our life; we used to get presents, gifts from our relative and friends. It shows that they love and care about you. When I look around, there are so many presents which I never use in my life. I wonder what I really need and I will keep it forever.. I will use it every single day... in every step in my life

This is the greatest presents in my life and I will always need

The loving heart which always forgive my mistake
The hugs of love to show that you all care
The words of motivation when I am weak
The prayers for my health
The shoulders to cry on...
The hands which always hold me
The beautiful smiles of my daughters
The happy face of my husband
The memories to keep in my heart

All of those will give the meaning of my life...
They are the reason for me to continue my life with love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

Hundred percent!!

I am still here for you

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it