My birthday present

March 9th, 2007 by wisdom-to-share
Today is March 9,2007. It is three days before my birthday. I got my birthday present today from my lovely husband. The present that I will not forget forever. We watched NEIL SEDAKA concert at Jones Hall, Houston Texas. Neil Sedaka is the greatest song writter and singer. His songs are "Oh Carol", "Laughter in the rain", "Breaking up is hard to do", "Happy birthday sweet sixteen", "Love will keep us together", "Calendar girl","Solitaire". I love his songs. He is wonderful singer and extra ordinary talented pianist. Most of all, I knew that Neil Sedaka has the same date of birthday with me.

In my life I always love music. Music always brings a lot of things in my mind and my heart. I get inspiration from music. Watching music live and listen to great music it is the most precious thing in my life. It is bigger than any diamond in this world. Thanks to my husband, with his love, he always brings music live in my life. My dreams are to have time to travel and enjoy music with my family. I cherish every performances which I have seen.

This is my prayer today. God, Thank you for your blessing thru my lovely husband. Thank you for the happiness that You put in my heart. Thank you for the lovely daugthers who can sing and play music in my life. Thank you for my husband who always serves You. These are all your wonderful blessings in my life. Thank you for everythings that YOU gave to me. Amen.

To my lovely husband and daugthers, You are the answers of my prayers. Love you so much!

**lina**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it