Don’t ask GOD for miracle, but ask GOD to make you a miracle.

I hear this wonderful statement from Nick Vujicic, at TBN channel, he was born without legs and arms (www.lifewithoutlimbs.org). He is wonderful witness and has positive and strong motivation in his life. I love his statement when he told the story that first he prayed for miracle but then he changed his prayer that God will make him a miracle. He got it, he became inspiration for others, he has ministry to help people and he travels around the world to be the witness of God’s love.
Nick’s message is very strong, let ask God to make us a miracle. That is powerful prayer and motivation in our life. If we can walk normally, if we have arms and legs, let us do our best to be a miracle in God’s hand.

April 25th, 2008 by wisdom-to-share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

Hundred percent!!

I am still here for you

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it