The best heritage

April 25th, 2008 by wisdom-to-share
Dear girls,
Each time I see both of you; I always think the best heritage that I can give to you in your life. I am not sure about money, property or valuable things which I can give to you one day. I just know that heritage is not about materialism. It should be more than that. The value should be last forever.
I think the best heritage is giving you an opportunity to get good education. That is my first heritage for you. Take this opportunity to make your heritage is the best investment in your life. You can create and reach your dream thru education. This is my prayer that both of you have wisdom to use all your talents and blessings in your life. Be wise and be yourself. You can not turn back the time. Each time you have now, each opportunity you have now, might never come back again to you. Whatever your dreams are, it depends on your wise decision now. Be wise with your time, be wise to choose your friends and in everything you do use your wisdom. Education is my first heritage to you, girls.
I wish you can understand and pass this to your children one day.
**mom**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it