Hundred percent!!

One day, in a coffee shop I was about to pay my coffee. A waiter who often met me there asked me this questions, Madam, do you like to do exercise?
I asked him back, Yes. Why do you ask me that question?
He said, You look young and pretty
I said confidently, I know I am pretty, even when no body says itI will tell myself that I am pretty

Someone behind me said, 
Wow you are so confidence. People might not think you are pretty
I said, Can you really read what people thinks about you? If you cannot recognize your own mind, how come you are so sure about what they think about you? If that minds cannot help you to build your confidence, forget it. Yes we need to be confidence, and dont let anyone turn you down. A confidence is hard to build and it might take years to build it. Start from today you have to tell yourself that you are beautiful

People are worry about othersopinion, they never live their 100 percent capacity, and they keep wondering, worrying and overthinking. Time will not wait us to make a right decision about ourselves. Time will leave us behind

Today is the end of 2018, and most of us think about New Year resolution. How many of us can achieve our last year resolution. 10 percent? 15 percent? Or ZERO percent? 

How about a New Year resolution, live your life 100 percent of you??


Like C. Joy Bell C said: 
Life is too short to waste any amount of time on wondering what other people think about you. In the first place, if they had better things going on in their lives, they wouldn't have the time to sit around and talk about you. What's important to me is not others' opinions of me, but what's important to me is my opinion of myself.

Good-bye 2018
Welcome 2019

Lina Kartasasmita** December 31, 2018 at 9.58 PM 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it