SAM

April 25th, 2008 by wisdom-to-share
What is SAM? This is one of my speeches at Toastmaster. SAM represents
S = Set your mind to be positive
A = Avoid negative people
M = Motivation
Set your mind to be positive is the most important thing to start your day, if you wake up in the morning and grumble about the day, your mind goes to negative side, you will have a bad day and it will weaken your spirit for the entire day.
Avoid negative people; it is hard to find positive people around us. Negative people will turn down our spirit or good motivation back to negative. So it is better to stay away from negative people.
Motivation; keep motivate yourself with good statements and keep your spirit high
Instead of telling GOD I have a big problem, it is better to tell Problem that I have big GOD..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it