GIVE THANKS!

May 3rd, 2007 by wisdom-to-share
Dear girls, I want you to remember this. In everything give thanks to God. Today I came to your school and listened they called your name to get your Honor achievements. While you were standing there, that is my happiness moment to see my daughters do their best and get recognition by people. I am proud of you. I thank God that God trusts me to have you in my life and to raise you in my way. I am not a perfect mom, but I only want to do my best to support you. You are the God’s greatest gifts to me.
How wonderful to see how blessings go around us. God gives you in my life as part of my blessings. God gives both of you talents and desire in your heart. Those are your blessings. Each time you use your talent and desire to be a better person, each time you use your blessings, you bring those blessings back to me as your mom.
While you prove to others that you have blessings to use in your life, you use your talents to praise God. That is time to pass your blessings to people around you. You might not always the best but you are always do good thing for God. That will lead you to the next level of wisdom. In everything give thanks to God.
**Mom**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it