Never compare!

April 25th, 2008 by wisdom-to-share
Dear girls,
I believed that I have already told you about this message. As time goes by, I want you to have something to review again and again, so I think to write this for you once again.
We always have reasons to compare our life with others’. In our minds and eyes, we thought that other’s life is better than ours. Is that true? That is not true.
We compare only one thing or several things which our eyes can see or our minds can go but we don’t know what deep inside their real life. It is hard not to compare, it is a strong temptation in our life. I want you to remember, before you start to compare your life. Take your time and sit down, count each blessing in your life.
Look at your talents, health, family and your opportunity to life better that others’ who are not as fortune as you. Look at the positive side of your life and problems. You can find amazing reason to praise God who leads your life.
Never compare, you have the best in you. You just need to believe in yourself and be positive in your life.
No matter what, God loves you and as always I love you girls
**mom**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it