My best friend, my husband

You are the one who can see beyond my appearance
You are the one who trusts me
You are the one who always supports me
You are the one who believes in my dreams

You are the one from many friends I have
The only one in my life, whom I love and trust
The one who always holds my hands and walks besides me
The one who always lends the shoulder to cry on

You are my best friend who listens to my heart
You are always with me thru any situation in my life.

You are my best friend and I am blessed that you are my husband
Jakarta, May 17, 2009, at 8.27PM
**Lina Kartasasmita**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it