A cup of coffee or cappuccino

I always start a day with a cup of coffee; it is like a ritual of my day. I love a cup of black coffee which the bitterness wakes me up. Life is hard; many times I can not enjoy my coffee. I just sip up the coffee and start to work.
I think simple thing in our life can be a great lesson of wisdom. A cup of coffee inspired me to think deeply about the bitterness of life or the happiness in my life.
Black coffee has bitter taste, adding sugar can change the taste. The bad condition can happen in our life. It is all about our acceptance.
I had to do the therapy in the hospital every day, when I was in the treatment room. It was so hard to accept, the bitterness in my life having unhealthy condition. I silently cried every time I saw my daughters’ teary eyes to know their mom is not feeling well. Every thought of sadness leads my spirit to negative side. I tried to add some sugar in my condition by telling myself.. 15 minutes in the treatment room actually it was not sad or bitter condition; I had time to do self reflection or meditate the words of wisdom. Adding sugar.. See the positive of being in unhappy condition, build my spirit. The black coffee is still a black coffee but sugar has changed the taste.
The ability to adding sugar in our bitterness
The ability to see the positive side of our condition
The ability to accept without surrender
The ability to build the spirit
That what we call “Self MOTIVATION” and “Self Awareness”
We might see life as black and white.. Or just see it like a cup of black coffee or cappuccino.
Don’t see the cappuccino from the color, perhaps the cappuccino taste bitter without sugar.. White or black your life.. It doesn’t matter. The key of happiness is how you can add “Love”

The quotation says so....:

Happiness depends upon us.
Aristotle
Greek critic, philosopher, physicist, & zoologist (384 BC - 322 BC)

Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

Hundred percent!!

I am still here for you

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it