The letter from God

Dear my lovely child,

Right now, you probably ask where I am.
I am here with you inside you.
I feel what you feel; I am with you all the time in the good time or bad time.
I walk together with you in every single step you take

Don’t worry my child, I never leave you alone
You are so precious for me
You are unique and special
I promise to be with you all the time

For many reasons, I have to let something happen in your life
You will be in the dark side of your life but …
Like the colors of the rainbow, your life will be the same
Your life might be full of joy or sadness,
It might be happy or angry, love or hate
If you can only see one color in your life
It will be hard for you to see the beauty of the rainbow
The colors of your life will teach you to be a better person
Each problem you have in life, it makes you stronger and stronger
If you look the rainbow with all the colors you will see the beauty of life
Dark or bright, red, yellow or blue in your life … You are always in MY hand.
My eyes look after you.

My child,
I love you and I always do. I am with you and never leave you.
**God**

Jakarta, July 30, 2009 at 6.51PM
**Lina Kartasasmita**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

Hundred percent!!

I am still here for you

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it