Email from Kuantan- Malaysia

It was Tuesday morning, when I woke up and my brain was filled with my Develop your leadership seminar which I would conduct on that day. I saw my inbox, there was an email from someone whom I didn’t recognize the name. I saw the title of the email I even couldn’t guess who the sender was.
I read the email and it was written in Malay language. I couldn’t understand clearly the meaning but I really could guest that the person said “I forgot how I suddenly visit your blogs. Continue following the articles one by one, I found the articles have good meaning. Even though there were only short stories but the moral of the story could be quoted. In this opportunity I greeted you and thank you for your writings. …. (He gave comments for some of my articles … I knew that he read all my articles)
Wishing LK will always be in a good health and continuously was given the strength to write- my sincerely prayer … “The closing is Kuantan – Malaysia.
I was surprised to read that email. Someone whom I didn’t know and he was from Malaysia, reading my blogs and he put his effort to write an email for me and he sent me his sincerely prayer for my good health and my strength to keep writing. I was so happy on that day. I learnt in life, nothing comes coincident. There are always purposes behind that. I created my blogs for my daughters so they will have all my advices for them and they could lean a lot from my experiences in life. Now the blogs not only touch my daughters’ life but also touch others’ life. I hope I can always be blessed to be a blessing for others. I pray that God will always give me strength to do the right things in life so I can lead by example and God always watches over me to keep me humble and simple.
Through this article I want to say thank you for all people who read my blogs and articles. Because of you this articles bring lots of meaning in my life and others’ life.

If you want a love message to be heard, it has got to be sent out. To keep a lamp burning, we have to keep putting oil in it.
Mother Teresa
23 Oct 2010 at 10:10AM **Lina Kartasasmita**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

Hundred percent!!

I am still here for you

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it