For my wife

I was looking for some documents while I found a blue envelope and there is a white card inside. I didn’t remember when I got that card. I tried to recall my memories back…It worked so slowly like an old computer. I think my brain is a little bit rusty now. I took the card and started to read:

For my wife … You’re everything to me
Dearest Lina
When I look at you
I see a wife
Who’s everything a man dreams of…
Thoughtful, loving and fun
I see a mother
Who gives so much of herself,
Who knows how to make
A child feel special
But, most of all,
I see the woman I love…
The one who’s made
My life happier
Than I ever thought possible
Happy birthday March 1995
Signed by my husband

It was 15 years ago… I read that card again and again. My husband is a person who rare to show his feeling, but he always has some card that represent his feeling clearly. Reading that card brought a smile in my face. Yes indeed I am a funny person; I love to laugh out loud. I love to serve my family and take care of them. I love to make my children feel special… every time I reach home... I will run into the house and I will yell “I miss you… I love you babies” I will kiss and hug my children like crazy.

It was one of my birthday cards which I accidently found it. Sometimes we need to remind ourselves that we have a good side of our life. Every time old memories come into my mind… it was a great opportunity to count my blessings… I knew I made a lot of mistakes a long the way of my life. In the other side I believe that I make improvement in life as well. I am glad to find that card and I can see myself in that kind words.


Kind words are worth much and they cost little –Proverb

**Lina Kartasasmita** July 16, 2010 at 10.10 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

Hundred percent!!

I am still here for you

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it