Persistence in life

That which we persist in doing becomes easier, not that the task itself has become easier, but that our ability to perform it has improved.
Ralph Waldo Emerson US essayist & poet (1803 - 1882)

It was 2003, inspired by the movie Kuch Kuch Hota Hai; I started to write every thing about my experience with my daughters. As in the movie the mother prepared to leave letters for her daughter before she died and shared her thoughts. I think my writings will be the great heritage for my daughters in their future when they become mothers.
Sometimes the good statements or the beautiful phases are gone with the wind if we cannot keep it. For that reason I started to write in by blogs in 2005. I chose the title of my blogs “Wisdom to share” (www.wisdom-to-share.blogspot.com). That is one of the reasons I want to write. I want to share “Something small, something simple can be the inspiration of wisdom”
I persist to write again and again with my broken English. It is not easy for me to motivate myself all the time to keep on writing. After published my blogs at Friendster, I got comment from family and friends. It was a good input for me, every comments blow my spirit in writing.
Persistence is the key for me to reach my dreams. I never give up. One of the formulas of life we need to have persistence if we want to reach something. We will probably never be the best but with persistence we can do something better because our ability has improved.
In everything we do in life we always need to keep our motivation. I am blessed in my life, my husband and my daughters always motivate and support me. If I have to count my blessings I also need to count my friend Vina Tan, twice. I met Vina just a year ago. She keeps saying that I am a good writer and she asked me to send my writing to website www.Andaluarbiasa.com. Vina Tan is always sincerely to support me and she always looks beyond my ability. Thanks to Vina, she keeps supporting me to send my writings. The first time I sent my writings and it has accepted by Andaluarbiasa. Wonderful! I never thought that my writings will be published outside my blogs. I would like to thank to all my friends who read my writing in Face book.
I have to submit that I have wonderful family and friends who always keep me in high spirit of life. Never and never give up in life. I am happy to keep myself persistence in everything I do. Now I can say,” I am blessed to be a blessing” The purpose of my life just wants to share.
If we can do everything persistence in life, we will expand our ability to the next level. At the end we can be the most improved one. Enjoy your persistence in life and reach your dream.

You must keep sending work out; you must never let a manuscript do nothing but eat its head off in a drawer. You send that work out again and again, while you're working on another one. If you have talent, you will receive some measure of success - but only if you persist.
Isaac Asimov US science fiction novelist & scholar (1920 - 1992)

** Lina Kartasasmita**
Jakarta, October 16, 2009 at 7.21 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it