“EVERLASTING LIFE”

Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today James Dean.

 A couple months ago I was shocked when I got news that one of my elementary school passed away. Actually I haven’t met her for a long time, but through Facebook I was able to connect with her. One day I got a reminder that her birthday was coming and I was surprised to see many people still posted in her wall “Happy birthday in heaven, May you have a blast celebration”. It seemed she still could read her Facebook account. It made me wonder what the Internet providers could reach heaven, or what God’s Facebook account. My imagination went far to heaven and I got the image of birthday party with angels and God. They brought me into a great imagination in Heaven people are still busy to check their Facebook account. Maybe someone sell the computer there or smartphone too. Anyway if I die I prefer people to send me a prayer instead of writing in my Facebook wall, because I couldn’t trust Internet providers in heaven 


Based on the experience I said to my friend, “If you want to live forever, first you need to give your Facebook account to your children and let them keep it for you. You will be still alive in the cyber world and sometimes they call it heaven. You can still post something from heaven. But please don’t send me any invitation to join you there” My friend laughed out loud. Amazing how the cyber networking works.

 It was funny how people tried to remember others who passed away; my question is “why we did it when they had gone already, why we didn’t do it when they were alive”. It was a great lesson for me that I should appreciate people when they are still alive and they still can see my attention and love.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever Mahatma Gandhi.
 **Lina Kartasasmita** 11.11.2012 at 6.46 PM Jakarta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it