The three powerful words,” I love you”

Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything. -Anon.

Two years ago, I met Mr. Peter Chia. The first time I talked with him, I was amazed with his eagerness to study and his great spirit to do good things for others. It built the great connection between us. The more I know Mr. Peter Chia I can see his vision and mission clearly in my mind. He built 10 schools for poor people in Indonesia. He is not Indonesian, but he cares… he spreads his love among Indonesian people. He shared with me, his dream to see people can say three powerful words “I love you” He believes that three words have a power to change people’s attitude to be more positive.
I believe the same thing. By saying “I love you” we help the person to see that “He/ she deserves to be loved, he/ she is special, and he / she has a great thing to be proud of” Why we need to say “I love you” because people need acceptance, Love is acceptance … when there is a love there will be a great acceptance… where there is acceptance.. There will also bring forgiveness and tolerance.
When we show our love, it will be contagious to other. Saying” I love you” there is no cost at all, we just release our positive energy to help others building their positive attitude, and we help people to reflect their beauty through our eyes.
There was a day when Mr. Peter Chia and I have discussed about how difficult for people to say “I love you” to their parents, friends and others. I said” It is hard to make people do. We know good quotation, we know good benefit of doing good things, and we learn to understand the concept. But we are reluctant to apply in our life” Why? Because we can not see through our eyes … we can be a better person when we start to do it… we can not see the future with a clear vision. That is common in this world. I remember I read in one book that said” There are three types of people in this world. The first type is the people who born wise, the second type is the people who has desire to learn to be wise, and the third type is the people who just follow the wise.”
Mr. Peter Chia has a big dream to build “love” as a foundation in education and to build a positive nation. We have something in common. I also have a dream to see this nation has love, tolerance and positive attitude. I wish people around Mr. Peter Chia can see his greatest vision and mission. When we believe in ourselves; our dreams become possible. I started my dream by sharing my writings in my blogs and the most important I apply it in my family and my daily life.
Let’s do helping others to see their beauty through the reflection of our eyes. Saying” I love you” to people around you and see how it works.
“I love you all”

**Lina Kartasasmita** 7.30 AM June 18, 2010

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

Hundred percent!!

I am still here for you

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it