I miss you, Mom

It had been more than 18 months since you got sick. In time, you couldnt do much. Cancer stole your capability. Seeing you in that condition was so hard for me. Spending time to serve you daily was a privilege for me. I was extremely tired but also satisfied. 

 

Mom, you passed all the stages, from the initial anger to the final acceptance of your condition. I learned a lot from you and your life. How you forgave everyone and told me to live my life. You didnt want me to cry. It was not easy to do but I tried.

 

On February 27,2021 you passed away, but sometimes I still wake up at night and think that I need to check on you. Only to realize you are no longer there. 

 

I miss you Mom and I love you. 

 

Jakarta, 21 August 2021, 6.09 PM                                                                

Lina Kartasasmita

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

Hundred percent!!

I am still here for you

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it