Welcome 2020

It has been months that I didn’t write for my blogs. One day my friend sent me a message, “Lina, when will you write again in your blogs?”
He didn’t know that my life has changed a lot. I had many things to do back in 2019.  A trip to Europe for my daughter’s graduation, my daughter’s wedding preparation and then my mom got liver cancer. It was good thing and bad thing happened in the same time.  I told myself, “ It is well with my soul … I just need to be focus “

Duke Ellington said, “ A problem is a chance for you to do your best “ and I tried to do it. It is not easy at all, but it is true that each problem in life will give us a chance to do our best. We can learn how to handle our emotion better than before. I learn more from life …

Especially I have to take care of my mom, and she was in pain and she didn’t want to be served. I learned to serve her better and I learned to understand her emotional to face the cancer. When my mom decided to take palliative treatment, people judged me as if I didn’t want to fight for her cancer. My mom has her own point of view at the age of 85; she knows what she really want at the end of her journey as human being.  I do respect what her wish is. 

Welcome 2020, I don’t ask the year will be without problem, I wish “All is well with my soul” Happy new year everyone. 

"Happiness is a quality of the soul...not a function of one's material circumstances." –Aristotle

**Lina Kartasasmita**
Jakarta, Jan 4, 2020 at 4.54 PM 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

I am still here for you

“Alone”

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Only 30 years