“Only one reason to share, because it is priceless”

There are many reasons why I didnt write any notes or story for such a long time. I always make a promise to write again for all my friends who love to read my blogs.
It is not hard to write but it is hard to write from the heart. Every time I want to write something it seems I need to dig deep before I can say it right.

Anyway a promise is a promiseI try to write now.
 Here is the story

At the end of last year, I got email from my friend. It was just a common email that we used to send at the end of the year, just to make sure we keep in touch. But this time there was something different in that email. My friend asked me to help her friend to teach Communication skills. She believed I would do it as part of doing good deeds. She has a great trust in my skills and my ability.
Lien is my friend who lives in New York now and I met her many years ago when she stayed in Indonesia. We met in the club where we both were active members. I know her from her speeches nothing else. We are not keeping in touch regularly but we keep our friendship in our mind. We do say hello once in a while and we follow each other from Facebook.

I feel so weird once the universe does something great into our path. People who are around me sometimes it is hard for them to trust or believe in my ability, how come a friend who came across my life for a short time could trust me more.

I counted it as my blessings. When I said, Agree to help my friend actually I was worried that I was not as great as she expected. I told myself, When people trust you, you just need to do your best and let the result come out naturally

The day came I arranged the meeting with Liens friend. Could you imagine? Liens friend came from Spain and she has stayed in my country for more than 13 years. I couldnt stop telling myself, how wonderful the connection has been made.

Karmele, she works for International animal rescue and focus on Kukang and Orang Utan. She did a lot for my country and I thought if I could do something with her it would be also for my country. So I started to arrange my schedule and my teaching materials.

God knows what I want to do, He found the way for me.

 Dedicate yourself to what gives your life true meaning and purpose; make a positive difference in someone's life.
Roy T. Bennett


I started my project by teaching communication skills for staffs in Ciapus, Bogor. The class has 16 people. I asked my friend to help me. He has something in common with me. We always like to learn, we like to share and we love to do good deeds. His name is Muha.

The project divided into two days. On the first day it was a bit awkward when I asked them to introduce themselves, then to continue to introduce others. However after the third project we could see there was a big change. People started to be more relax and comfortable with their style. They started to share about their opinion, their problems, and their bitterness in their life Amazing the result at the end of the day all people seemed to be different.

At that night I needed to stay in the hotel near the office. It was cold and I couldnt sleep at all. My minds kept asking myself, What will happen tomorrow and what will be the result

Day two project started in the morning, they were so amazingly into the project. Some of them cried, some of them laughed, some of them just so happy to share
The end of the day each of us couldnt say anything, we felt each of us has our own stories in life, we hided our sadness deep in our mind and we never be ourselves because we thought bad things in life was not something to be proud of.

Once you release that sadness, the bitterness in your heart actually we become light happier and acceptance to ourselves.

I found this quotation described very well what I thought when I saw the result of the teaching project. 

 Some will wear masks their entire life because they care about what other people think, while others remove the mask to be who they truly are. The difference between the two is not the ability to trust others, but to trust in God.
Shannon L. Alder

I had to thank to my friend Lien who trusted me to share my ability and knowledge to her friend. And I thank you Karmele who gave me the opportunity to teach her team. Amazing to see the result how we could bring out the best in someone.

The experiences that I got on that project was priceless it gave me the opportunity to help them to see their ability, their weakness, their strength and to let them release their bitterness in life. Those enrich my life.

My name has gone around the world and it just brought me back dedicate my knowledge and my ability for those people who have trust in me.

This is my happiness this is my blessings.


The best thing to gift yourself is to be just YOURSELF, improving above the person that you were yesterday.
Vikrmn, 10 Golden Steps of Life


**Lina Kartasasmita** Jakarta, April 2, 2017 at 3.59 PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

Hundred percent!!

I am still here for you

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it