What will be the last statement from people in my funeral?

The question was asked when I conducted the communication class last week. That question actually opened my mind that could be my goal in this life. I dont want to die soon, but death is the most certain thing in this world. And I dont know what people will say about me in my funeral. However if I know I will die one day and I still have time to make a difference in other's people life I will be able to predict what will be happened in my funeral.

I want to make, statement from the people in my funeral as the legacy for my children. Since today till the end of my life, I will make sure I will be a nice person, I am more helpful to others, I love people more, and I will do my best in everything I do.

I wish they could tell my children, Your mom has done many good deeds in her life time. Or I am glad to know her or she is a simple and nice person

This is what I want my children to hear, so they can continue their life with the legacy, that they have a good mother.

It doesnt matter how long my life is but I will make sure the kindness is printed in others heart.


When we are gone, the only essential things we will leave behind are the memories we create in the lives of those we have touched and those we love.

Michael Hyatt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it