22 years together in pictures and writings.

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. Mignon McLaughlin

 My dearest husband Jozef,

This is a letter for you on our 22nd wedding anniversary on June 22, 2013. I am happy to pass another year with you. We have been a great team as a couple and as parents to our lovely daughters.

Life was not easy for us, but we did our best to go through every problem together. We learn from each other and learn to be wiser in life.

You always showed your love with every picture you took and you taught me how to see the beauty of the moments that you captured from your camera. In the other hand I captured all memories in my writing.

Camera is your best friend like books are my best friends. You told us your feelings with the pictures, while I told my feelings by writing notes. These are the languages we use. We show our love and care in different way but all language means the same. Both of us just want to say, “I love you and I care about you”

After several years of our marriage, I have more knowledge about lens, camera, good picture, bad picture, “white balance“ and others things. While in the same time you learnt reading my notes and my speeches. We experienced not all the pictures you took were the best pictures, and not all my notes were good too and not all my speeches won the competition. However we are not looking to be perfect but we can always learn how to be better.

Pictures can be distortion and words can be wrong to present our emotion and feeling, however we believe and accept imperfection in our life. Each time we had problems; we could see only love could help us to stand over the trouble and problems in our life.

Today I want to say, “You have the best lens and camera in your heart and mind. You see me through that. The best note I ever made is a note for you and when I write it from my heart”

Happy wedding anniversary and let us capture more memories in our future life together

 **Lina Kartasasmita** Jakarta 20 June 2013 At. 10.42 AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

Hundred percent!!

I am still here for you

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it