JUST A SIMPLE LOVE


My dearest husband Jozef,

Today I will not write you the same notes. I always have thousand words to write about you and thousand stories to share with you. We have been sharing our life for twenty one years together. I am so grateful that we can go through problems and obstacles in our marriage. We still can enjoy walking hand in hand together.

You are not a man who will give me a diamond ring, but you always give supports so I can shine in my life.
You are not a romantic man who will prepare a candle light dinner, but you always make sure I can have my favorite food.
You are not a man who will buy me the luxurious branded bag; you prefer to give me a simple present that I can write notes and articles.
You show your love in a very simple way and it makes me so special.

It doesn’t matter if you can not be so romantic, the most important that I always know that you always give me your support. I have your shoulder to cry on… I have your hand to hold me when I am weak. I always hear that you pray for me. These are definitely more than romantic for me. I appreciate those simple things you have done for me.

When others struggle in their marriage, we can still wake up every morning with thousand of love. There is not something very special about our marriage life. We just keep learning to enjoy every moment we have, to accept every weakness of us and to forgive every mistake we made.

Happy anniversary my dear husband, there will be no new promises for you; I just know we will keep our love as simple as it is and we can keep enjoying our precious life together.

Thank you for our precious memories in life!
June 22, 2012
**Lina Kartasasmita**
(Jakarta, July 6, 2012 at 11.57PM)

Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action.
Mother Teresa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it