“Happy 20th anniversary”

My dearest husband Jozef,

It never crossed in my mind that I would say “Yes, I do” to you 20 years ago. We started our journey as a good friend. For me you are a simple person, you have a strong desire to achieve your dream. You are still the same man whom I have known more than 27 years ago. You have a big trust in my ability and you always give me opportunity to develop myself. You always give me room to improve myself.

I am the talkative person and you are the calmest one. I am a very expressive person and you are an introvert person. People might say; we are like Yin and Yang, or in term of accounting “debit and credit”. In our daughters’ terminology, “Dad is a book smart and Mom is a street smart”. We proved to them that we are a good team for 20 years.

I know the journey is not as simple as I write now. We argued many times, but we always had a great solution. Both of us are not a perfect person, but we always learn how to accept perfectly the imperfection in us.

Your love and trust is the most important thing in my life as your wife and the mother of our daughters. Thank you for being a great husband and good dad. I always love to say “Yes I do… I do love you and I will always do”

Happy 20th Anniversary on June 22, 2011

**Lina Kartasasmita** Jakarta, June 21, 2011 at 4.48PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table topic 1: Never… never give up

We love to love

Dealing with difficult person with acceptance

Suffering and tired

My Relationship with God

“Alone”

I am still here for you

Hundred percent!!

I am perfectly blessed in my imperfection

Please keep doing it